Part or Full time hours available
Option for permanent or contract basis (up to 6 months FTC)
HR Manager, Llanelli, c. £45,000
Located on site
Our highly successful, multi-sited SMT client requires a brand new, stand-alone HR Manager. Reporting to the Company Director, you will be a key member of the SMT and take the lead on all generalist HR matters and BAU for this popular employer.
- Full responsibility and Team Lead on all HR related matters within the business.
- Support, assist, guide and advise Managers and supervisors in all aspects of Employee Relations including Disciplinary, Grievance, Bullying & Harassment
- Absence management monitoring, liaising with supervisors as appropriate
- Managing long and short term absences in line with company policy
- Manage the referral and follow up to Occupational Health of injured or ill employees.
- Support the site management team in all aspects of the performance management process.
- Maintain HR files and systems in line with GDPR and ensure all documentation is correctly filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyse and report on key HR metric on both a weekly and monthly basis & present to the monthly SMT meeting.
- Manage employee complaints in line with policy
- Manage the successful operation of the Employee Forum
- Work with the SMT & Operations Management on Policy and Strategy development and implement HR Policies and Procedures.
- Administration of the recruitment and induction process in line with Group Policy and arranging suitable training on request
- Develop and maintain a suitable training needs analysis for the site.
- Manage employee probationary periods and provide support and advise to management throughout this process.
- Management of Temporary Agency Providers including auditing of agency records.
- Ensure company values are adhered to initiating Values Awards and other employee engagement initiatives.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Enthusiastic and motivated attitude with the strong ability to effectively manage the HR function in a stand-alone role.
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- CIPD qualification or degree in HR with previous, practical experience.
- Excellent employment law knowledge, communication and administration skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and people management techniques.