HR Systems Manager
Our client strives for excellence in everything they do and have recently embarked on an exciting organisational transformation programme which will allow them to develop outstanding digital services for its customers and better-quality jobs for its staff.
About the job
The organisation has recently implemented a new HR/Payroll system and Flexi solution which is supporting its vision to have brilliant people, working on brilliant systems, providing brilliant services. The systems are under constant development and review and this role will be key to exploring opportunities within the systems to make efficiency savings and to exploit its offerings to the organisation.
The successful candidate will have experience working with iTrent and Business Objects and will support the Head of Workforce Planning by leading on all system changes, maintenance, development and reporting. They will provide information and analysis in order to perform workforce planning forecasts and to analyse trends in data.
The successful candidate will work closely with internal IT, Payroll and the Analysis and Corporate Insights team. They will also be responsible for junior members of the team and will encourage and support their ongoing development.
The individual will report directly to the Head of Workforce Planning. They will be responsible for:
- Data accuracy and governance
- Be the subject matter expert for the iTrent and Flexi systems
- Provide ongoing maintenance, management and day to day support of the HR systems
- Identify areas for development within the systems which will create efficiencies and reduce administrative burden for HR, Payroll and front-end users
- Configure new areas of the system. Including requirements gathering, implementation, testing and release of new modules
- Maintain all batch processes and workflows within the systems, including web data publisher which is the interface between systems (HTML, WDP)
- Maintain and develop Business Objects as the primary management information tool
- Coordinate system updates, upgrades and patches. Raise Change Management requests to work alongside IT and the rest of the Change team to ensure smooth delivery
- Create and maintain process documentation