Human Resources Advisor
Our client requires a new Human Resources Advisor to actively support the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service covering the full generalist remit.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Generalist HR experience within an HR environment
- Excellent administrative skills
- Key experience of working with and advising line managers
- First class IT and communication skills
- CIPD qualification (or desire to qualify)
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Team orientated and results focused, this person will have the ability to motivate and inspire staff by being an open, honest and positive communicator with a Can Do attitude. Conscientious and creative, ideally with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and a high standard of personal values. Also with a strong degree of flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.