Senior HR Business Partner
Our client the ROYAL MAIL has instructed Human Resourcing to source a suitably skilled and qualified Senior HR Business Partner to join their South Wales team.
Reporting to the HR Director, the sucessful candidate will be responsible for the development and deployment of the People Plan for their stakeholders. This role will advise senior operational managers on appropriate People Plan activities to ensure alignment of these to the wider business strategy. This role will support defining and guiding the HR direction to support the delivery of the operational plan. This role will also require liaising with the Centre of Excellence (CofE) and HRS teams to successfully deliver HR operational activity.
- Work as a business partner to the relevant senior operational managers, supporting on the People Plan elements
- Accountable for the deployment of the People Plan to support the strategic operational direction
- Act as the key HR lead, consultant and coach to senior managers / leadership team to help them address business issues in line with the People Plan
- Accountable for the deployment and delivery of improved operational management capability
- Act as the expert for Industrial Relations ensuring adherence to the IR Framework principles and coaching and advising stakeholders to ensure plans are thought through and commercially sound
- Being the champion of cultural change, ensuring plans are in place to make the Group values live
- Deploy the Talent and Resourcing plan in the relevant business units, putting in place plans and activities to retain talent, attract talent and successfully on-board.
- Provide coaching support to the senior operational team on Attendance management and compliance
- Work collaboratively with Centre of Excellence and HRS leadership teams to successfully deploy some key HR processes within the organisation that drive business performance / engagement
- Provide leadership to their HR teams where appropriate, ensuring their development