HR Business Partner
Our client requires an experienced HR professional ready to hit the ground running. Ideally CIPD qualified, you will be partnering with the Regional Directors and Managers across the Group and you will play a key role in facilitating HR and operational excellence. During your journey with this organisation, you will support the HR Team with all elements of the HR mix, to include:
- Supporting the HR Manager with ongoing HR & operational projects.
- Advising managers on their recruitment and selection strategies and leading the recruitment / onboarding processes for new starters across the UK and Ireland with the support of the wider HR Team.
- Using your HR knowledge and expertise to advise our managers on all things people related – from employment law to staff engagement and wellbeing initiatives.
- Providing case work management support to HR Advisors and being a point of contact for employee relation issues that require escalation.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR practices across the Group.
- Life Assurance / Death in Service Scheme
- 26 days holiday, including one day for your birthday (in addition to your entitlement to public holidays).