HR Business Partner
A permanent, full-time HR Business Partner is required to join a fast paced and expanding HR team based in Swansea.
My client is undergoing significant change and to excel in this role, the successful candidate will ideally have previously worked in a large complex, unionised organization. Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, you will need to make an immediate impact and hit the ground running. You will be an experienced HR generalist with specific expertise in the area of employment relations, legal compliance and absence management.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIPD qualified or qualified by experience with proven experience of continual professional development.
- A strong relationship builder and possess strategic and operational capability having influenced key stakeholders within a significant change programme.
- Evidence of applying continuous improvement principles using KPIs to review the HR agenda to add organizational value
- Confident to speak skillfully using professional expertise to challenge others, even when confronted with resistance
- Strong emotional intelligence, exemplary communication skills and political awareness