HR Business Partner
To act as a key, commercially focused and strategic interface between HR and the business, in order to proactively support and add value in the delivery of the strategic business growth objectives and to develop the organisational culture.
- To provide pragmatic, commercially focused HR guidance, advice and support to managers with the aim of ensuring business objectives are achieved
- To work with business unit leads to develop people plans that support the 5 year strategic plan
- Proactively lead, manage and successfully deliver complex cross functional people projects across the organisation within specific timeframes
- To coach and challenge managers to ensure decisions and solutions are made within a ‘big picture’ context and in the best interests of the business overall
- Facilitating effective performance management
- To ensure that all recruitment activities are managed effectively, whilst supporting managers with overall resourcing requirement and facilitating the recruitment and retention of high-calibre people
- Work with the L&D team around the organisational capability and talent strategy
- Drive and support the business to create a strong customer focussed culture
- Advise and support on; reward and recognition; organisation design, employee relations; succession planning; talent management; change programmes; performance management; employee engagement.
- Develop relevant people related KPI’s & analyse data to identify trends and insights
- To be an active contributing member of the HR team
- To pick up ad hoc projects or initiatives as and when required.
- Ability to build personal credibility by demonstrating the organisation’s values, building trust with partners in the organisation and proactively contributing to organisational success
- Experience of acting as a change agent, working proactively to make organisational change happen.
- Experience of coaching & consulting at a senior level, underpinned by a collaborative & supportive style of working.
- Proven, project management skills & experience.
- Knowledge of the spectrum of possible HR interventions and experience of delivering improved business results.
- Strong customer focus and proven ability to build productive relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrable wide ranging business knowledge & experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable success of working in partnership to deliver and implement innovative people solutions that meet business needs, within a fast paced environment.
- Experience within operational and strategic HR service delivery.
- Experience of leading and delivering complex people projects and initiatives within specific deadlines.
- Experience of successfully developing and implementing a range of HR policies and procedures.
- Experience of delivering transformational change programmes, including restructuring.
- Designing and implementing innovative wellbeing initiatives and plans.
- Developing HR policies and procedures that meet business needs.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent relevant professional experience.