Head of Human Resources
Human Resourcing is delighted to partner with an exciting, high growth, forward thinking client to appoint a Head of HR to join its rapidly expanding team.
This newly created role has arisen as this niche, industry specific organisation continues with its progressive programme of growth and expansion. The business requires a collaborative, people-centric, Head of HR to support growth by helping to drive cultural change and employee branding. The successful candidate will help to create a consistent culture across the group and promote a wider recognition of the organisations’ key asset – its people!
The critical nature of the role means you will ideally have experience leading and developing an HR function within a professional or financial services environment. A sound understanding of service delivery would be hugely advantageous along with any international exposure to look after the following key areas:
• Recruitment, talent management and succession planning
• Reward, recognition and incentives
• Training, development and performance management
• Ensure all people processes align to the organisations culture and values
• Building a programme for internal success recognition
• Concentrate on branding and create a uniformed culture
What are they looking for?
• Proven experience in working within a commercial, client focussed HR function
• A positive and proactive approach to developing people
• Superb communication skills and integrity
• Strong relationship building skills